2019 Silverado 4500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Harbor Standard Contractor Body (Stock #194903K)
- Glass solar absorbing tinted
- Grille base molded in color Black
- Wheel spare delete
- Mirrors outside high-visibility vertical camper-style Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Tail lamp provisions located outside of frame (Will be installed with (F0C) 49 axle to end of frame and wheelbase (FQT ED9 ER2 ED5 FNV or EM1) and rear mechanical suspension (FU7 GR3 or GR4). Will be required with (F0D) 63 axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED9 ER2 ED5 or EM1) and rear air suspension (GP1 GP8 or G40). Will be required with (F0D) 63 axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED9 ER2 ED5 or EM1) and rear mechanical suspension (FU7 GR3 or GR4) and (JL1) trailer brake controller. Will be required with (F0K) 91 axle to end of frame and (FPN) 231 wheelbase. Will be required with (F0I) 75 axle to end of frame and wheelbase (ED5 EQB ER2 or FRP) and (JL1) trailer brake controller. Will be required with (F0G) 83 axle to end of frame (FBC) 243 wheelbase and (JL1) trailer brake controller.)
- Assist steps
- Wheels 19.5 x 6.75 steel Black painted 8-holes hub piloted
- Antenna fixed mast
- Headlamps halogen projector-beam
- Grille guard screen insect protection (mounted behind grille)
- Spare tire delete
- Tires rear 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Hankook Max Axle Load: 15 000 lbs.
- Lamps Smoked Amber roof marker
- Bumper front Black
- Front fender extension mold-in-color Black (Not available with (FNP) Body color front fender extension.)
- Lamps rear stop/turn/backup (1-piece assembly) with license plate light
- Tires front 225/70R19.5G highway blackwall Hankook Max Axle Load: 7 940 lbs.
- Lamps cargo area cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Door handles Black
- Windows manual driver and front passenger
- Audio system 4.2 diagonal color display AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Requires (AE7) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat. Not available with (UE1) OnStar or (U2K) SiriusXM Radio.)
- Seats front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Steering column manual Tilt-Wheel
- Seat trim Vinyl
- Floor covering Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Interior trim Jet Black/Dark Ash (Required and only available with (H2Q/H2R) Dark Ash seats with Jet Black interior accents.)
- Instrumentation 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer fuel level engine temperature tachometer voltage and oil pressure
- Audio system feature 4-speaker system
- Assist handle front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Speedometer miles/kilometers
- Visors driver and front passenger vinyl
- Cruise control steering wheel-mounted
- Door locks power
- Steering wheel urethane
- Mirror inside rearview manual day/night
- Air conditioning single-zone
- Driver Information Center 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- SiriusXM delete
- Seat Belt Black
- Steering power (Bosch S2 8014 Plus)
- Engine Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 B20-Diesel compatible 350 hp @ 2700 rpm 700 lb-ft torque @ 1600 rpm
- Rear wheel drive
- Brakes hydraulic heavy duty Bosch/Meritor/Wabco system with 4-channel (ABS) (Includes (J69) driveline park brake.)
- Batteries heavy-duty dual 1100 cold-cranking amps includes battery box mounted to left side under cab
- Fuel tank rear only 40 gallon mounted between frame side rails and behind rear axle
- Emissions USA 50 State certified
- Rear suspension 11 000 (4 990 kg) multi-leaf vari-rate (Not available with air suspension.)
- Highway Service Transmission Automatic close-ratio 6 SPD with double overdrive Allison A1700HS ratios: 3.10 1ST 1.80 2ND 1.40 3RD 1.00 4TH 0.70 5TH 0.61 6TH Highway Series 19.5K GVW & 26K GCW Max. requires PTX and park pawl. Available with GVWs less than or equal to 19.5K (Requires (C5B) 15 000 lbs. GVWR (C7P) 16 000 lbs. GVWR (C7R) 16 500 lbs. GVWR (GZX) 17 500 lbs. GVWR (GZJ) 18 000 lbs. GVWR or (GZG) 19 500 lbs. GVWR. Requires (R6G) 26 000 lb. GCWR (11 793 kg).)
- Transmission shift control calibration fuel sense Performance
- Fuel diesel B20
- Incomplete vehicle
- Axle limited slip Dana Spicer Truetrac torque proportioning limited slip
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Rear axle 10 000 lb. (4 536 kg) Dana Spicer S14-110 single reduction
- Front axle 7 000 lbs. Dana Spicer D800-N I-beam non-driving (Requires (FK6) 7 000 lb. (3 175 kg) front suspension.)
- GVWR 16 500 lbs. (7484 kg) (Silverado 4500HD Requires (FTA) 7 000 lb. front axle/(FK6) suspension and (FN1) 10 000 lb. rear axle and (GR3) 11 000 lb. rear suspension or (G40) 12 000 lb. rear air suspension or (FTD) 6 000 lb. front axle/(F95) suspension (GL4) 11 000 lb. rear axle and (GR3) 11 000 lb. or (GR4) 13 500 lb rear suspension or (G40) 12 000 lb. rear air suspension or (FTA) 7 000 lb. front axle/(FK6) suspension and (FU7) 15 500 lb. rear su
- View All
Standard Contractor Body Features
Side loader rack with extra heavy duty 4x2 longitudinal bars that drop down 4-inches, meaning you can easily carry ladders, forms, or scaffolding.
Top deck mounted boxes, addressing a wide variety of storage needs.
Gates that fold down in the rear that creates both a work platform and an ease of loading and unloading of equipment into the bed area.
Dividable deck area between the space between the boxes, for heavy machinery such as compressors or welders, and the rear platform, for bags of concrete or a wheel barrel.
- Stainless steel rear apron mounted between the dock bumper uprights , hiding the unsightly under-deck clutter.